4 Stars By Kerrigan on 2018-02-07
-Looks good. A lot of other models just looked
-Looks good. A lot of other models just looked... tacky to me, but this one looks a little more sleek. Even from the back (the side other people can see if your desk doesn't face the wall) it's not too ugly.
- The keyboard tray is nice and large. A lot of models have a tray that indents in the middle so you can stand closer and "wings" on either side where the tray is more narrow. I knew ahead of time that this keyboard would not fit my large mouse pad, but it was one of the only models I found that fits my full-size gaming keyboard.
- Lifts straight up so you don't have to make extra room.
- About half the price of comparable models.
- Lifting and lowering is easy, but it tends to move a lot faster in the downward direction when you get close to the bottom. So you have to be careful to control it so you don't slam the whole thing down.
- The keyboard tray has a solid piece in the back of it that attaches it to the top tray. At first I liked this, because I thought it would make it more secure, but the keyboard tray still feels like it's going to break off when I have my hands resting on it. Also, the back piece limits how deep your keyboard and mouse pad can be. I thought I could overcome that flaw by cutting into the back piece so my mouse pad could hangover the back a little, but it turns out that the back piece is metal, not wood. Also, the hole for the cables is not good for corded mice if you play games. Your cord will constantly hit the back piece and mess up your precision. You can run your mouse cord around the side of the desk, but you'll still occasionally get a grinding noise if you have a fabric cord (because the desk is all metal). I'd definitely recommend a cordless mouse with this desk. There's also not enough space for a mouse pad. All that being said, I did not find any other product that met my needs for the keyboard tray.
- The top of my desk 28.5 inches tall. This desk fully extended up is the perfect height for me while standing. I'm 5'5" tall. So unless your desk is taller than mine, I can't imagine this product would be useful to anyone over 5'5".
Overall, the pros outweigh the cons. The perfect desk for my needs doesn't seem to exist, but this is the closest. And for the price difference compared to other models I can deal with the cons.
5 Stars By Babs on 2018-06-01
Donâ€™t debate it. Just get it.
I have been pleasantly surprised by this product! I did not have high expectations for the price range but itâ€™s better than a similar one my coworker paid twice as much for! It takes a little umph to raise the last little bit BUT I DO have 3 21â€ monitors on a weighted single stand AND my giant 10 key on it. So... at least 30lbs if not more. Probably more. I love that if you depress the handles slowly you can slowly lower the desk back down without having to â€œcatch itâ€. The amount of desk space available while standing is excellent. I have my keyboard & mouse on the lower shelf with a ton of room to spare and on the upper I have my monitors, 10 key, and enough space for a legal pad! Also it is extremely stable to raise & lower. I left my monitors on the pedestal thinking if they were tippy I would cut a hole and mount them, but itâ€™s completely not necessary.
5 Stars By Tracy S. on 2017-12-02
Best option out there
I love this thing. I have big monitors so I got the 36". I set it up 4 days ago and I haven't sat down since. The quality seems very high. It's stable. I have plenty of room for my corded keyboard and wireless mouse (but probably wouldn't have to be wireless mouse). I have no complaints. I spent hours reading reviews and debating between brands and sizes and options. I'm glad I didn't go electronic (just one more thing to eventually break over time) because I'm not switching up and down so far. I haven't needed to sit at all.
I highly recommend this one.
4 Stars By Patti on 2018-06-03
This is a very heavy product. There was no assembly needed. It is not too hard to lift, but I can tell that it may be harder for me to use in the future since I have some right shoulder issues. It is sturdy & holds 2 monitors easily. I like the fact that there is a solid piece between the 2 levels to keep pens, etc. from rolling back. The cord holders are nice also. It did lift the monitors enough that I now need a new chair. I didn't realize that I was looking "up" at the monitors but it is more exaggerated now & leading to neck strain if I sit long.
on 2018-01-23 PERFECT!
Stand Steady FlexPro Air 32 inch - Two Level Standing Desk - Instantly Convert Any Desk to a Stand Up Desk -Perfect for home, school, or corporate office. No Assembly Required! (Black 32")
I've been using my new stand-up desk for several days now. I absolutely love it! There was just one snafu - it arrived a day late and that was disappointing as it weights 50 lbs. and I made plans to get help moving it to my office. It arrived the next day but I had to wait until my husband got home to carry it in. I was glad it wasn't raining or snowing. The delivery was left at the bottom of my six steps as I'm sure the carrier had difficulty carrying it to my door. Other than that, I'm thrilled with the actual product. I delayed writing an opinion as I had initially great difficulty moving it up and down and was worried because it would be a drag to return. After a few days of use, it now moves so easily for sitting or standing. I'm petite so that's actually a big deal for me. The quality is great, I don't expect it to scratch and it looks really nice. It's also very sturdy and I expect it to last a long time. I chose this over 2 others standing desks because of the size and the keyboard level. The 32" is plenty big and I can't image using a bigger size. I also love the backboard on the keyboard level. This means the keyboard can't fall through the back. There is even a whole in the middle of the backboard so you can put electric cords through if you use a USB keyboard and/or a USB mouse. I bought a separate keyboard as I'm using it with my laptop. I highly recommend this desk. I use a computer all day and really needed to get some relief for my neck, arms and back and I already notice a difference. My next purchase will be an anti-fatigue mat as I'm just not used to standing so much. I honestly think everyone should have a desk like this. The health benefits are already apparent to me - particularly at the end of a long day. Hope this helps!
5 Stars By MMJ on 2018-04-02
This is a fantastic product for the price. It fits an ergonomic keyboard on the keyboard trays. I am able to place my Surface Pro pens on the metal back. The table top is a great size. It holds my surface pro and a HP 27" monitor. Up and down is very easy. Comfortable level for me (I'm 6 feet tall). Perfect!
5 Stars By Believer on 2018-05-31
I would buy this again
This is just the desk I was looking for. It adjusts to the height that I need it, it is moderately attractive, and it is easy to raise and lower. It is very sturdy and pretty heavy, but I think that's okay because you feel like you have a solid piece of equipment to use. As expected, I have had people ask me about it and they want to get their own. It is definitely worth the money.
5 Stars By Yvonne on 2018-01-16
High quality, very nice design, super easy to use
Best desk ever! Very well made and NOT awkward looking. I am a wimp and can raise this desk without issue (I have two 20" monitors). My desk is only 20" and the desk is 23.5", so there is some over hang, but I discovered that as long as the top rubber grippers are in secure on the desk it doesn't move. I was worried I would bump the over hang at the bottom, but the keyboard part comes out far enough to protect me. Also, get the the 36", it's worth the extra space. You will not regret buying this desk--I spent hours researching this and know I made the best decision.
5 Stars By AlumiGogo Customer on 2018-01-31
She said its sturdy and strong she has 2-24" monitors on it
Got this for my wife to have at work and she loves it so much to stand or sit. She said its sturdy and strong she has 2-24" monitors on it. 5 stars because she loves it.
5 Stars By tjsemones on 2018-04-01
Slept better too! I am SO happy with the FlexPro ...
The very first day of use was INCREDIBLE!! I was going home from work everyday in tears, exhausted and just ready to collapse after getting home. Day 1 left me energized after work ready to tackle the second part of my day. Slept better too! I am SO happy with the FlexPro Air!! THANK YOU just doesn't seem to say enough.