Please NOTE, this is 5TH GENERATION FORMALDEHYDE AIR RAPID TEST KIT with 20 color scale intervals, with all English packaging & User Guide.
Other sellers may be selling 3rd generation products with only 8 color intervals with Chinese packaging.
Just bought some new flooring or furniture with engineered wood? Recently did a home renovation or moved into a new home? Feeling sick or allergic in your new house or new car? Fear for Formaldehyde in your nail polish products? Formaldehyde exists in most of furniture and building materials made with pressed wood or particle board. Researchers found that Formaldehyde exposure is associated with nasal cancer and nasopharyngeal cancer, and possibly with leukemia. In 1995, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) concluded that formaldehyde is a probable human carcinogen. This test kit is very useful in detecting Formaldehyde level of your indoor air and test your furniture or automobile's air quality.
Knowledge: Formaldehyde and Cancer:
• Formaldehyde is a colorless, flammable, strong-smelling gas that is used to manufacture building materials and produce many household products.
• Formaldehyde sources in the home include nail polish products, pressed wood products, cigarette smoke, and fuel-burning appliances.
• When exposed to formaldehyde, some individuals may experience various short-term health effects.
• Formaldehyde has been classified as a human carcinogen (cancer-causing substance) by the International Agency for Research on Cancer and as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
• Research studies of workers exposed to formaldehyde have suggested an association between formaldehyde exposure and cancers of the nasal sinuses, nasopharynx, and brain, and possibly leukemia.
★★★★ 9 real customer reviews average rating: 4.3 stars (scroll to see all)