Please wait ! Updating pricing & availability
Stand Up Paddle Board SUP Sunglasses Strap (Purple) by NALU - standup paddleboard eyewear retainer
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- This NALU Paddle Boarding Sunglasses Strap looks great on and off the water and helps keep you from losing your shades. As avid paddle boarders, we use them to keep our sunglasses safe while shredding some surf but we also wear them to make a NALU statement. This NALU Sunglasses Strap is a must on the water especially when paddle boarding and makes a statement that says fun, sporty, and classic.
- Top quality neoprene called HyPER-cel that is washable, soft, and durable with patented backstitch technique
- Provides some floatation for you sunglasses but floatation depends on the weight of your sunglasses.
- 16" long by 1" wide, fits ear bows up to 5/8", one size fits most
- Proudly designed, manufactured, and printed in the USA
This paddle board sunglasses strap is brought to you by NALU, a brand devoted to the water-sport of paddle boarding. Here at NALU, we believe that paddle boarding is more than a sport, it is a way to have fun and to live an enjoyable life while staying in good health. NALU is all about SUPing (Stand Up Paddle Boarding). As two brothers, Jake and Ben Field, our home office is on Fripp Island, SC where we also offer paddle board rentals and tours as a way to share our love for SUPing. NALU offers the best paddle board clothing, apparel, and accessories to continue paddle boarding on and off the water. This Sunglasses Strap is made from high quality neoprene helps keep you from losing your shades. It is made in the USA so you know that quality and care were put into this product and environmental standards were upheld. 10% of net profits go to ocean cleanup to help get and keep our ocean and beaches clean. We started this SUP rental and tour business called "NALU Paddle Boarding". NALU means "wave" in Hawaiian and Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Hawaian is "hoe he'e nalu" which means, "to stand, to paddle, to surf." We were teaching others to paddle board everyday and experienced how unique and powerful paddle boarding is. The options on a paddle board as well as in life are endless. Whether it's paddle surfing, yoga boarding, flat-water SUPing, saltwater, freshwater, or whitewater, paddle boarding adds fun and excitement to your life. When you are on a board, you simply feel great, powerful, free, in alignment, and euphoric and it seems to come with you off the water as well. We wanted this empowering, no worries feeling all the time. After capturing that life on and off the water, we we looked back on where we started and where we were going. That life we were living was NALU. It was now our mission to spread that uplifting way of life. NALU was born. The people who choose to be a part of NALU choose something more than just paddle boarding, they choose a lifestyle.