5 Stars By TK on 2017-03-14
For the ladies
These bibs seem to be great quality and absolutely nothing is wrong with them. But ladies, don't expect them to fit. The proportions are all wrong. I bought a few sizes too big because I wanted them loose. They are baggy everywhere but the hips. I'm normally a size 8 (or a 30-inch waist) in pants, but even a 34 waist in these bibs is too tight across the hips.
Now I have to find a skinny guy to give them to...
5 Stars By Lee on 2016-12-21
I loved them - after I got the right size
I love these overalls.......but. Like some other people have mentioned you have to be careful what size you order. They are soft and comfortable. They have lots of big pockets. The shoulder straps adjust easily and stay in place. I wear a size 34-32 in most pants - and that's what I ordered first - and they were too tight. I should have known better but I haven't been a overalls wearer. Remember that pants fit around your waist - not your stomach - unless you're one of those that likes them hiked up under your armpits. But overalls will cover everything, including your belly. So, if your belly is at least a little larger than your waist - like 98% of all men over the age of 24 - then you need to order a size up, or two. The 34-32 pair I ordered fit great in the waist - a hair snug in the gut. So I sent them back and ordered a pair of 36-32. A hair loose in the waist but perfect in the gut so they are a keeper. Be honest with yourself when you order. We've all seen the guy that wears a 32 down around his hips and has a 42 belly hanging over. That won't work in overalls. Order these by your belly size, not your waist size.
5 Stars By Big D on 2017-03-08
measure the widest part of you & these will fit like a dream---even sitting down
These overalls are the bees knees. When ordering, measure the widest part of you & these will fit like a dream---even sitting down! I can't ever find the sizes I need in stores, so it's nice to be able to buy sight unseen & have these fit so well. Stonewashed jeans/overalls are by far the best denim you can wear. It's durable & rugged w/o the stiffness, weight & sandpaper feel of regular "crunchy" denim. I will be buying another pair!
4 Stars By joshua shelburne on 2017-06-04
Nice, not bulky or heavy.
They are awesome, I love the huge chest pocket.
I do have questions about their durability, the fabric seems thin, but- this makes them nice for the summer. So far so good on the seams holding, though I forgot my pruners were in my back pocket and I sat down. The point of the closed pruner blades pushed a hole out of the back pocket!
Bummer, but I figure these things are so affordable, it's acceptable. I wanted a pair of overalls that weren't bulky and these are delivering, though one could say light-medium duty for much longer than a year of use.
3 Stars By Thomas T. on 2017-08-19
They are just OK
I really didn't care that much for the color and leg lengthwise they are apparently sized for someone about 7 ft. tall but they are OK otherwise. I'm about a 40-inch waist and they fit there, at least. I bought them because I like an older pair I already had but the new ones do not seem to be as high a quality or as heavy duty.
5 Stars By M. Choi on 2017-03-23
I normally wear 34 x 30. I purchased 38 x 28 based on the recommendations here (two sizes higher on waist, one size lower on length). Perfect fit with room if I wanted to wear a light sweater. Bottom of the pants almost touch the floor when barefoot, which is perfect. These are so comfortable!
5 Stars By T. Carrell on 2017-03-15
Great fit, rugged bibs!
Comfortable and well made (in Viet Nam). I ordered 2 sizes larger and 2 inches shorter than my usual pants size per the other reviews. They fit perfectly, glad I read the other reviews. I am looking forward to enjoying my new "chore britches."
5 Stars By TheCustomShopUSVI on 2017-11-03
Measure your belly, and subtract 2 or 3 sizes.
I measured myself, 46" at the roundest part of my belly. I ordered a 44"x30" and they are WAY too big. I just sent them back to exchange for 38x30. I have owned many Liberty Brand overalls in the years past, and LOVE them, They are hard working, long lasting and second only to Carhartt IMHO. But for everyday comfort, this are my favorites
5 Stars By Dave on 2014-10-27
These are seriously the best overalls I have ever bought. Now, I'm a big dude, as a certain comedian would refer to as "husky" on his 6 point scale of girth. I also do a crap load of man-sized HVAC work. Here are a few points:
1) I used to order my overalls from kingsize, which are horribly overpriced and are about as crap as you can get.
2) the clips have always been a huge deal for me, and these guys do it right! The suspenders that connect to the bib, all of the weight of the overalls hangs on how well those clips are structured. The clips that come with most overalls have a weak spot right where all of the weight is centered. Freakin' horrible design. But these clips are thick and one solid piece. The last pair I had that used clips like these lasted for years, not months.
3) the denim is thick and reinforced where it needs to be. Although I've only had them for a short while, I can see they're not going to wear out like most other overalls. The only thing I could wish for these would be a double layer of denim on the knee and leg area. I used to buy pants from costco that were made with this feature, and they last so much longer for someone who works with tools all day, up on roofs, or close to the ground.
4) having the zipper for one pocket, which is huge by the way, and a flap over the frontal pocket is awesome. No more phones, or note pads or wallet falling out when I bend over.
5) they are, as described, loose fitting, and very comfortable. They fit very nicely, although I will probably order these next size up when I order the rest of them, as I plan on buying about 4 more.
6) when AlumiGogo guarantees 2 day shipping, they damn well mean it'll be there in two days. couldn't have expected better. If you don't have prime, it's a seriously money saving investment.
4 Stars By Dr. Schnabel on 2015-11-15
Arrived lightning quick at my home in germany. I used to wear Round House but those are somewhat hard to come by (for a reasonable price) in Europe so I gave these a try. I like the layout of the bib pockets a lot and much more thant that of the aforementioned brand. The zipper is going to protect my money and the watch pocket on the left has the perfect size for a folding knife (even larger ones). The bib pockets are also cloth lined. The side pockets are really deeeeep up to a point where I can put my hands halfway to my ellbow into them. The only possible downside is, that the farbic ain't as heavyweight as my old Round House ones. But only time can tell that. And I still have to wash them so I dont know how much they gonna shrink. I guess (hope) it wont be much since they are already stone washed but I'll see and perhaps post an update if they shrink to child-size or something.
All in All a reasonable priced pair of bib overalls.